Supportive, Palliative Care
Faith Community Hospice provides comprehensive hospice services for those with life-threatening illnesses. We serve Baytown, TX and the surrounding areas.
The physician manages the medical components of your care. This may be the hospice pvhysician or your own.
Home Health Care
At least 80% of our patients’ care is provided in their home environment. The most common places of residence are home, long-term care facilities, personal care homes, and assisted living facilities. The patient/family unit defines “home.” Care is provided for terminally ill patients as needed 24/7.
Short-term inpatient care is available based on specific criteria and medical and regulatory guidelines.
Short-Term Respite Care
Caregivers face difficult challenges when supporting a loved one with a life-threatening illness. At times, a break is necessary. We provide respite care for up to five days on an occasional basis to relieve a caregiver who is caring for the patient at home.
Continuous Home Care
In some cases, we may determine that intensive care is necessary at home to manage acute symptoms. This care is round-the-clock, and as such, is based on medical and regulatory guidelines.
Regardless of the services required, our dedication to you and your family is defined by our mission, “To Comfort Always.”
Facts About Faith Community Hospice
- Hospice care is provided regardless of your ability to pay
- We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and many insurances
- Owners Cindy Patterson, RN and Carol Mendelovitz, LMSW each have over 25 years experience in hospice care
- We are the first and only locally-owned and -operated hospice in the Baytown area, including LaPorte, Pasadena, Highlands, Channelview, Crosby, Dayton, Liberty, Mont Belvieu, Anahuac, Hardin, Hull, and Daisetta
- We have a very low nurse to patient ratio to promote the best care
- Medications related to terminal illness for palliative care are ordered by the nurse and delivered to patients. Meds can be delivered in less than four hours if necessary
- Medical supplies are provided as needed
- Medical equipment is provided for comfort
- Hospice care can be initiated within a few hours after the doctor’s order
- Bereavement services are provided up to 13 months to any family member needing support
“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.”
If you need information on the services we provide at Faith Community Hospice LLC, please call 281-422-0414 or contact us.
Phone (toll free): 1-877-422-0414